The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has released a Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Toolkit for Community Partners to help groups understand the DACA process.
The new DACA toolkit includes:
- An overview of the DACA program
- Guide on “How Do I Request Consideration of DACA?”
- Tip sheet on how to apply for DACA
- Answers to frequently asked questions regarding this program
- An infographic which outlines the complete DACA process
- Information on how to avoid immigration scams
- List of other relevant federal government resources
If you are not sure if you qualify for DACA, there is a DACA Screening Interview, available for download at: http://www.weownthedream.org/eligibility/. By answering a series of 25 questions, you can find out if you qualify for DACA in 10 minutes.