Find out how to negotiate a better agreement for yourself in your nonpayment case. On your day in court, you’ll talk to your landlord’s lawyer and try to settle your case. This conversation should be a negotiation - you have the right to push for what you need. The lawyer will write down what you both agree to on a paper called a stipulation, or a stip. Careful - when you sign your slip, you’re officially agreeing to do what it says or face the consequences.


¿Fue útil esta información?

Última revisión: February 11, 2016