energizado por probono.net
Tamaño del texto: A A A

LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Create a Petition to Modify (Change) an Order of Custody or Visitation

Authored By: New York State Unified Court System
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

You can use the Custody/Visitation Modification Petition to change the custody/visitation order if there is a "change in circumstances." This free program will help you fill out the petition that you will need to file in Family Court.

Link: nycourts.gov

Last Review and Update: Jun 24, 2018

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...