energizado por probono.net
Tamaño del texto: A A A

LawHelpNY.orgNew York

How to apply to the Department of Homeland Security for release from immigration custody

Authored By: Florence Immigration and Refugee Rights Project LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

This booklet is for certain individuals in the custody of DHS who do not qualify under the law to ask an Immigration Judge to lower their bonds but who may qualify to ask the Immigration and Naturalization Service to set bonds in their cases or to let them leave the detention center without paying bonds.


Link: firrp.org

More resources on how to defend your case: firrp.org

Last Review and Update: Oct 02, 2011