powered by probono.net
Tamaño del texto: A A A

LawHelpNY.orgNew York

I am a victim of domestic violence and do not speak English, what are my rights if I go to the Family Justice Center's Office? (Korean) 가정 정의 센터 (Family Justice Center)를 방문하신 가정 폭력 피해자가 영어를 못하시는 경우

Authored By: Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Read this in:
Spanish / Español
Italian / Italiano
Mandarin Chinese / 官話
Russian / Pусский


Last Review and Update: Jul 02, 2011

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...