powered by probono.net
Tamaño del texto: A A A

LawHelpNY.orgNew York

I am a victim of domestic violence and do not speak English, what are my rights if I go to the Family Justice Center's Office? (Russian)

Authored By: Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Read this in:
Spanish / Español
Italian / Italiano
Korean / 한국어
Mandarin Chinese / 官話

Если Вы не владеете английским языком и обращаетесь в Центр семейной справедливости (Family Justice Center) для противодействия домашнему насилию?


Last Review and Update: Jul 02, 2011

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...