LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Federal & Local Administrative Agencies (1)+

Filing a Complaint (2)+

  • Complaints About Attorneys

    If you have a complaint against an attorney, you may contact the Attorney Disciplinary / Grievance Committee. The office you need to contact depends upon the location of your lawyer's office. Click for to leave the site and read more information. Content Detail

    New York State Unified Court System
  • Filing a complaint regarding an immigration court interpreter

    If you want to report an issue or concern about an immigration court interpreter follow the directions in this resource. Content Detail

    US Department of Justice Executive Office of Immigration Review

Your Rights in Court (2)+

Getting Help at the Courthouse (1)+

Immigration Courts (1)+


LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...