LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Filter By:


Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources (2)+

I have been discriminated against or denied a service (1)+

Called to active duty (3)+

Civil service (1)+

Employment (7)+

Forms and applications (1)+

I want to file a complaint (2)+

  • Orange County Human Rights Commission

    You may file a complaint with the Orange County Human Rights Commission staff if you are a resident of Orange County or are employed in Orange County and believe that you have been the victim of discrimination either in your employment, housing or a public accommodation because of your race or color, national origin, creed, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, domestic violence victim status, arrest and/or conviction record or your genetic predisposition or carrier status. Content Detail

  • Schenectady County Human Rights Commission

    The Commission staff assists with complaints of discrimination based on race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, military status, age, marital status, disability, prior arrest or conviction record and predisposing genetic characteristics. Content Detail

Unemployment compensation for ex-servicemembers (UCX) (3)+

Workers with disabilities (5)+

More information (1)+

I need to know about military benefits (2)+


LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...