AIDS Center of Queens County, Inc. (Advocacy Center of Queens County)
Who We Are
AIDS Center of Queens County, Inc. provides comprehensive social and legal services for Queens residents with HIV infection or AIDS, their families, partners and caregivers. They offer the following: Case Management Services, Housing Program, Legal Services, Health Education and Preventative Services, and Mental Health Services.
Jamaica Office (Main Office)
161-21 Jamaica Ave
Jamaica, NY 11432
Telephone: (718) 896-2500
Far Rockaway Office
1139 Foam Place
Far Rockaway, NY 11691
Telephone: (718) 868-8645
67-07 Woodside Avenue
Woodside, NY 11377
Telephone: (718) 472-9400
Who We Serve
- Queens County
- Additional Service Area Info
- Offices are also located in Jamaica, Long Island City, and Far Rockaway. Contact the main office for more information.
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Circumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
Interpreters are provided when they are needed.
- Income Guidelines
For some services clients will be taken if under 200%
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
For help, you must be: HIV positive; or related to an HIV positive individual
This program does not serve: a prisoner; or a community group
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials
- Description of Services
Community education programs on HIV related legal issues.
- Emergency Instructions
What is an Emergency? Termination of benefits or any other immediate problem.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- 161-21 Jamaica Avenue (map)Jamaica, NY 11432
- Phone Number
- (718) 896-2500
Bring proof that you are HIV positive.
- Waiting List
Clients may have to wait several weeks for an appointment.
If a client or potential client is either home bound or hospitalized, we arrange to speak to them at home or in the hospital.
- Read this in:
- Spanish / Español