International Rescue Committee - Immigration Services
Who We Are
The IRC offers high-quality, low-cost immigration legal services assisting refugees and other vulnerable populations. In helping refugees and other immigrants to attain citizenship, the IRC strengthens communities and encourages civic integration and participation.
Our comprehensive immigration services, including adjustment of status, family reunification and DACA, are provided by fully qualified IRC staff accredited by the U.S. Department of Justice's Board of Immigration Appeals.
Who We Serve
- Bronx County
- Kings (Brooklyn) County
- New York (Manhattan) County
- Queens County
- Richmond (Staten Island) County
- Additional Service Area Info
- This office also serves New Jersey.
- Language(s) Spoken
- Arabic / العربية
- French / Français
- Mandarin Chinese / 官話
- Spanish / Español
- Vietnamese / Tiếng Việt
- Circumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
Also available on site: Fulani, Nepali, and Tibetan.
- Income Guidelines
All of our services are offered for a nominal fee; each process requires an initial $60 consultation fee and additional fees which vary on a case by case basis.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
This program does not serve: undocumented immigrant
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Description of Services
The IRC offers Full Eligibility Screening plus Legal Representation for duration of the case.
We now have 2 BIA reps on site.
We offer the following services at a nominal fee: adjustment of status, family reunification (both l-130 and l-730), DACA, naturalization, certificate of citizenship, travel documents, employment authorization documents, replacement of lost/stolen immigration documents, USCIS fee waiver.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number
- (212) 377-4750
- Read this in:
- Spanish / Español