The Legal Aid Society of Mid-New York, Inc. - Cooperstown Office
Who We Are
The Legal Aid Society of Mid-New York, Inc. is a not-for-profit law office. We provide free legal information, advice and representation to people who can't afford a lawyer.
How to Get Help
At this time we are offering remote services. Please call us via (877) 777-6152 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Who We Serve
- Delaware County
- Otsego County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Circumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
We have Spanish-speaking intake staff and can provide interpreters in all other languages.
- Income Guidelines
Income up to 200% of the poverty level, with no income limits for seniors 60+, victims of domestic violence, or people facing foreclosure.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice