Legal Services NYC-Bronx - Housing Unit
Who We Are
Who We Serve
- Bronx County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Circumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
Can provide interpreters for any language using the AT&T language line.
Podemos proporcionar intérpretes para cualquier idioma, utilizando interpretación por teléfono usando la línea de idiomas(At&T Language Line).
- Income Guidelines
There is no limit for seniors.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
This program does not serve currently incarcerated individuals and undocumented immigrant, but we can serve immigrants if there is an eligible persons in the HH, or under other LSC exceptions.
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials
- Description of Services
We also provide advice and counsel as well as advocacy support.
- Emergency Instructions
We assess cases for emergency intakes in person on Tuesday and Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at 349 East 149th Street, 10th Floor, Bronx, NY. A tenant is considered an emergency if the Court has declined to sign a tenant’s order to show cause, or if a tenant has been evicted. Intake appointments are subject to availability.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number
- (718) 928-3700