Legal Services of Central New York, Inc.
Who We Are
Legal Services of Central New York, Inc. (LSCNY) a not-for-profit law firm providing civil legal assistance to low-income individuals and households. The LSCNY core service area includes 13 counties. We have seven offices in the region, with Syracuse as the main office.
How to Get Help
At this time we are offering remote services.
Start the intake process online at: https://www.lscny.org/intake-form/
We are also responding to calls to our helpline at (877) 777-6152 directly to our offices during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm:
Syracuse: (315) 703-6500
Binghamton: (607) 231-5988
Utica: (315) 793-7108
Cortland: (607) 231-5988
Oswego: (315) 532-6900
Watertown: (315) 955-6700
Oneonta: (607) 231-5988
Please have ready any court papers you have been served.
Who We Serve
- Broome County
- Cayuga County
- Chenango County
- Cortland County
- Delaware County
- Herkimer County
- Jefferson County
- Lewis County
- Madison County
- Oneida County
- Onondaga County
- Oswego County
- Otsego County
- Circumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
We can provide translation services in all languages through Voiance and local in-person services.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Description of Services
We also offer Community Education services and Community Economic Development services.
- Emergency Instructions
Emergencies are directed to our Helpline for initial contact at 877-777-6152.