L.I. Against Domestic Violence
Who We Are
L.I. Against Domestic Violence offers a holistic program of services. Recognizing that domestic violence affects all aspects of a victim's life, we address as many needs as possible. We provide a 24-hour hotline at 631-666-8833, shelter, precinct outreach project, courtroom advocacy, legal assistance, employment advocacy, community and youth education, and counseling services for adults and children.
Who We Serve
- Suffolk County
- Circumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
We can provide interpreters during counseling, in the precincts, and in the courthouse.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Emergency Instructions
In an emergency please call 911. You can also call our 24-hour hotline at 631-666-8833.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number
Call the LIADV 24-hour hotline.