Mobilization for Justice, Inc. - Nursing Home Residents' Project
Who We Are
The mission of Mobilization for Justice (formerly MFY Legal Services) is to achieve social justice, prioritizing the needs of people who are low-income, disenfranchised or have disabilities.
The Nursing Home Residents' Project provides information, advice, and advocacy for nursing home residents and their families and will provide legal representation in the areas of nursing home residents' rights, abuse and neglect, civil rights violations, improper discharge planning and unfair consumer practices. The Nursing Home Residents' Project also provides training and educational sessions to nursing home residents and family councils.
How to Get Help
At this time we are offering remote services via an updated phone intake line, email, online intake portals, and social media. Please call 1 (855) 444-6477 Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Who We Serve
- Bronx County
- Kings (Brooklyn) County
- New York (Manhattan) County
- Queens County
- Richmond (Staten Island) County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Armenian / Հայերէն
- Circumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
In house translation is provided for languages listed above; for other languages, telephonic translation is provided.
En Español: Proveemos traducción interno para los idiomas mencionados antes. Para los otros idiomas traducción telefónica es disponible.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Read this in:
- Spanish / Español