New York City Department of Consumer Affairs - Immigration Fraud Complaints
Who We Are
The New York City Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) receives thousands of complaint calls each year about many businesses, including immigration consultants, notarios, immigration lawyers and other immigration services. When a complaint is filed, DCA will contact the business about your complaint. DCA may take the immigration service to court or try to get your money back.
Who We Serve
- Bronx County
- Kings (Brooklyn) County
- New York (Manhattan) County
- Queens County
- Richmond (Staten Island) County
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Description of Services
The New York City Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) will contact the immigration service about your complaint. DCA may be able to get your money back. DCA may take the immigration service to court.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
To file a complaint with the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs:
(1) Call 212-NEW-YORK, or
(2) Call 3-1-1, or (3) Go to http://www1.nyc.gov/site/dca/consumers/file-complaint.page The forms are available in English and Spanish.
- Read this in:
- Spanish / Español