New York County Lawyers Association - Legal Counseling Project
Who We Are
The Legal Counseling Project provides counseling to clients four times a month on an appointment-only basis in the areas of family, employment, and landlord/tenant law. No representation of any kind is undertaken. Many clients are prepared during these sessions for pro se representation; referrals are made to a variety of sources if the volunteer attorney determines that legal representation is necessary or desirable. Sessions are limited to 30 minutes.
How to Get Help
Please call (212) 267-6646, ext. 217, during our regular business hours Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and. 5 p.m., or email email@example.com.
We are currently operating remotely.
Who We Serve
- Bronx County
- Kings (Brooklyn) County
- New York (Manhattan) County
- Queens County
- Richmond (Staten Island) County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Circumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
Client must provide their own interpreters.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Brief Advice
- Read this in:
- Spanish / Español