Western New York Law Center
Who We Are
Western New York Law Center provides:
- representation on cases that LSC organizations are prohibited from providing in Western New York State
- representation to homeowners facing foreclosure
- statewide technology services to legal services programs in New York
We also run CLARO consumer clinics throughout Western New York and litigate public assistance and fair housing issues in federal court.
How to Get Help
We are offering remote services. Please call (716) 855-0203 during our regular business hours, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Who We Serve
- Allegany County
- Cattaraugus County
- Chemung County
- Erie County
- Genesee County
- Niagara County
- Orleans County
- Schuyler County
- Steuben County
- Tioga County
- Tompkins County
- Wyoming County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Creole / Kreyòl
- Russian / Pусский
- Spanish / Español
- Circumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
Will provide interpreter for most languages.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Emergency Instructions
What is an Emergency? No food, heat shelter, electric, utilities or mortgage foreclosure. Please call.