If the Department of Social Services (DSS) does something you do not agree with you have the right to request a fair hearing. Requesting a fair hearing allows you to challenge their decision and explain why you disagree to an administrative law judge. You can request a hearing online, through mail, fax, or over the phone. Find those resources and more here.
Was this information helpful?

Last Reviewed: May 19, 2017