LawHelpNY.orgNew York

How to Correct Your Social Security Earnings Record

Authored By: Social Security Administration
Read this in:
Arabic / العربية
Spanish / Español
Farsi / فارسی
French / Français
Haitian Creole / Kreyòl Ayisyen
Armenian / Հայերէն
Italian / Italiano
Korean / 한국어
Polish / Język Polski
Portuguese / Português
Russian / Pусский
Tagalog / Pilipino
Vietnamese / Tiếng Việt
Chinese (Traditional) / 中文

If the think that there is a mistake with the earnings record shown on your Social Security Statement, read here to learn how to correct it.


Last Review and Update: Feb 20, 2007