LawHelpNY.orgNew York

How to effect service by publication

Authored By: City Bar Justice Center

Read this 36-page booklet if you want to file for divorce but you do not know where your spouse lives or works. It explains that your only choice may be to file for divorce and do "service by publication." This booklet explains how to do service by publication. This booklet is for people who live in New York City, but it may also be useful to people who live outside of New York City.


Last Review and Update: Feb 02, 2017

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...