LawHelpNY.orgNew York

How to file a discrimination complaint with the Office For Civil Rights

Authored By: U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
Read this in:
Spanish / Español
Korean / 한국어
Polish / Język Polski
Russian / Pусский
Tagalog / Pilipino
Vietnamese / Tiếng Việt
Chinese / 中文

If you believe that you have been discriminated against because of your race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex or religion by a health care or human services provider (such as a hospital, nursing home, social service agency, doctor's office, pharmacy, children's health program, alcohol and drug treatment center, adoption agencies) or by a State or local government health or human services agency, you may file a complaint with the Office for Civil Rights (OCR).


Last Review and Update: Nov 21, 2011

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...