LawHelpNY.orgNew York

I am a permanent resident. How do I get a reentry permit?

Por: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Learn how to get a re-entry permit to prevent having your green card become invalid for re-entry and having your permanent residence being considered as abandoned for absences shorter than 1 year.

Última revisión y actualización: Oct 18, 2019