LawHelpNY.orgNew York

I am a victim of domestic violence and do not speak English, what are my rights if I go to the Family Justice Center's Office? (Italian) Se Non Parla Inglese e Va all'Ufficio del Centro di Famiglia Giustizia per Combattere Violenza Domestica?

Authored By: Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Read this in:
Spanish / Español
Korean / 한국어
Mandarin Chinese / 官話
Russian / Pусский


Last Review and Update: Jul 02, 2011

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...