LawHelpNY.orgNew York

If you do not speak English and go to a New York City agency you are entitled to free language assistance

Authored By: Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Read this in:
Spanish / Español
Italian / Italiano
Korean / 한국어
Russian / Pусский
Chinese (Traditional) / 中文

Learn more about what services you are entitled to and the New York City agencies that must provide them.


Last Review and Update: Jul 02, 2009