LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Find a doctor for the required medical exam

Authored By: U.S. Citizenship Services
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

This page on the USCIS website will help you find an authorized doctor for the exam you need to get your green card.


Last Review and Update: Dec 01, 2019