LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Form that asks a housing court judge for another court date

Authored By:
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

This free online program helps you prepare an “Affidavit in Support of an Order to Show Cause” to ask the judge to let you come back to court to continue to resolve your housing case if you need more time. When you finish the program, print it out and give it to the Housing Court Clerk along with copies of any proof you want the judge to look at.

Get the form here:

Last Review and Update: Feb 11, 2016

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...