LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Tips for tenants on non-payment proceedings in Nassau and Suffolk counties

Authored By: Nassau Suffolk Law Services LSC Funded

A landlord may bring a case in court when you have not paid rent. This is known as a non-payment proceeding. Follow the link to learn more.

Last Review and Update: Jun 23, 2018

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...