LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Protecting Adults from Abuse and Neglect

Authored By: New York State Office of Children & Family Services
Read this in:
Arabic / العربية
Spanish / Español
Haitian Creole / Kreyòl Ayisyen
Italian / Italiano
Korean / 한국어
Russian / Pусский
Chinese / 中文

If you are worried about an elderly family member, friend or neighbor, you can contact Protective Services for Adults (PSA) for help.

Protecting Adults from Abuse and Neglect:

Last Review and Update: Oct 25, 2013

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...