You can use this online tool to fill out this form and send it to the Attorney General's Office in order to make a complaint that your landlord did not put your security deposit in a trust account, did not pay interest on your security deposit, or did not return your security deposit.
Was this information helpful?

Last Reviewed: March 21, 2022