LawHelpNY.orgNew York

How to ask for fee waiver for your green card application (form I-912)

Authored By: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

If you cannot afford to pay the filing fee for your application, you can request a fee waiver. Follow the link to learn more.

Last Review and Update: Apr 23, 2021