LawHelpNY.orgNew York

How do I challenge an indicated case and clear my record?

Authored By: Brooklyn Defender Services
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

Go to Your Family, Your Rights, an online resource designed to help you know your rights as a parent when dealing with NYC Administration for Children’s Services, and find someone who can help.

Last Review and Update: Jul 13, 2021