energizado por probono.net
Tamaño del texto: A A A

LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Article 78 Proceedings – How to Appeal an Agency Decision

Authored By: Legal Assistance of Western New York, Inc.- LawNY® - Geneva Office
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

If you disagree with an agency decision, you can appeal the decision to the New York courts. You can do so by bringing an “Article 78 Proceeding.”

Last Review and Update: May 12, 2017