If you have a support order that is not being followed, you can file a petition to get it enforced. This link is to a free online interview that helps you fill out a Support Enforcement/Violation Petition. The interview is approved by the NY Courts and is on the "Law Help Interactive" (LHI) website.  After you fill out the petition form, you print it and file it at the court. The forms have more directions on how to file the petition.

This free online form can help if:

  • You already have a support order signed by a judge.
  • You are the one who receives the support payment.
  • No one on the support order gets public assistance.
¿Fue útil esta información?

Última revisión: April 27, 2023