You can use the Support Enforcement/Violation Petition, if the support order is not being followed. This free program will help you fill out the petition that you will need to file in Family Court. You can use this program: - If you already have a support order signed by a judge. - If you are the one who receives the support payment. - If no person on the support order gets public assistance.

Was this information helpful?

Last Reviewed: March 16, 2020