energizado por probono.net
Tamaño del texto: A A A

LawHelpNY.orgNew York

What Do I Do If I Disagree with Something NYCHA Does?

Authored By: Mobilization for Justice, Inc.
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

The New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) has a grievance procedure that gives you the right to challenge almost any decision that NYCHA makes. This fact sheet explains NYCHA's grievance procedure.

Last Review and Update: Mar 31, 2016

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...