energizado por probono.net
Tamaño del texto: A A A

LawHelpNY.orgNew York

I am a refugee or asylee. How do I show that I am authorized to work in the US?

Authored By: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Servics
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

This is a PDF published by the USCIS about how to show that you are eligible to work for an employer in the U.S.

Last Review and Update: Oct 31, 2015