energizado por probono.net
Tamaño del texto: A A A

LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Employment rights for domestic violence victims

Authored By: New York State Division of Human Rights
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

If you believe that you have been discriminated against by your employer because you are a victim of domestic violence, you can file a complaint with the New York State Division of Human Rights. Click to learn about your rights and how to file a complaint.

Link: dhr.ny.gov

Last Review and Update: Jan 15, 2017