energizado por probono.net
Tamaño del texto: A A A

LawHelpNY.orgNew York

How to file a discrimination complaint with the Office For Civil Rights

Authored By: U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

If you have experienced discrimination, you can file a complaint with the Office for Civil Rights (OCR). This page on the HHS website explains how to file your complaint.

Link: www.hhs.gov

Last Review and Update: Jun 16, 2017