energizado por probono.net
Tamaño del texto: A A A

LawHelpNY.orgNew York

Public Assistance and Liens

Authored By: Legal Assistance of Western New York, Inc.- LawNY® - Geneva Office LSC Funded
Read this in:
Spanish / Español

The Department of Social Services (DSS) can require you to sign a lien if you own a home and receive public assistance, but not food stamp benefits, child care assistance, and or HEAP.

Last Review and Update: May 12, 2017

LiveHelp is trying to contact an operator...