New York County Lawyers Association - Certificates of Relief from Civil Disabilities and Certificates of Good Conduct Project
Who We Are
Certificates of Relief from Civil Disabilities and Certificates of Good Conduct help individuals with criminal records to successfully reintegrate into society and contribute to their communities by removing obstacles that result from certain convictions. NYCLA volunteer attorneys consult with these individuals to determine their eligibility for these Certificates and to provide information about the application process, including required timing and documentation. Depending on eligibility, volunteer attorneys may assist individuals through the application process.
How to Get Help
Please call (212) 267-6646, ext. 217, during our regular business hours Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and. 5 p.m., or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently operating remotely.
Who We Serve
- Bronx County
- Kings (Brooklyn) County
- New York (Manhattan) County
- New York City (all 5 NYC boroughs)
- Queens County
- Richmond (Staten Island) County
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Brief Advice
- Pro Se Legal Clinic