What we do
LawHelpNY.org is for low-wage New Yorkers who want to know more about:
- Free legal services throughout New York State
- The law and their legal rights across a broad range of topics
- Self-help information, including court forms and how the court system works
LawHelpNY also provides rapid access to resources for intake workers, hotline staff, and community organizations.
What we offer
- More than 600 free legal service projects and organizations with their contact and intake information
- Know Your Rights and self-help resources covering 11 areas of law
- Information about the Court system
- AyudaLegalNY.org with Spanish language information
- LiveHelp, a real-time chat service that helps users find the legal help they need
LawHelpNY.org is a program of Pro Bono Net.
How we're doing