Click on an immigration issue below to get answers to legal questions and find sample forms. You can also get information about the courts, lawyers and social service organizations that can help with Immigration issues.
Visit our new page Tools for Immigrant New Yorkers for information about:
· What to do if you have interactions with immigration officials or police;
· How to create a plan in case you or a family member is arrested; or
· To understand your immigration options.
- Green Cards and Permanent Residency
- Asylum and Refugees
- Becoming a U.S. Citizen
- Criminal Charges and Immigration
- Deportation & Removal
- Domestic Violence (VAWA)
- Immigration Fraud, Notarios