Covenant House New York - Legal Services for Homeless Youth Office
Who We Are
For more than four decades, Covenant House has helped transform and save the lives of more than a million homeless, runaway and trafficked young people. We offer housing and support services to young people in need – helping over 46,000 boys and girls every year.
Who We Serve
- Bronx County
- Kings (Brooklyn) County
- New York (Manhattan) County
- Queens County
- Richmond (Staten Island) County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
For help, you must be a homeless youth between ages 16-22 years old or current/former resident/clients of Covenant House regardless of age.
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Description of Services
Direct Representation is subject to legal issue and availability.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- 460 West 41st Street (map)Manhattan, NY 10036
- Phone Number
Bring your birth certificate, Green Card, Social Security Card, and any other form of identification.
Call Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm to schedule an appointment.