Legal Aid Bureau of Buffalo, Inc.
Who We Are
It is the mission of the Legal Aid Bureau to provide quality legal representation and advice to persons in need residing in Erie County, New York. The Bureau's Civil Legal Services Unit represents low-income individuals in a variety of civil matters that have a direct impact on their quality of life.
Who We Serve
- Erie County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Circumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
Where the applicant needs an interpreter in order to access services
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Pro Se Legal Clinic
- Self-Help Materials
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- 290 Main Street (map)Suite 400Buffalo, NY 14202
- Phone Number
Please walk-in or call our office for help. Please note that Google Map does not show the entrance to the location correctly.