Who We Are
Start Small Think Big (“Start Small”) is a nonprofit organization that focuses on pairing entrepreneurs positioned to grow their businesses with top pro bono attorneys and financial and marketing experts. Our thoughtful and highly curated blend of one-on-one legal, financial management, and marketing services equips businesses with a solid foundation on which to create jobs and build wealth through entrepreneurship.
How to Get Help
Please call (646) 723-4055 or complete the intake application online here.
We suggest that you have access to the documents listed below when you complete your application:
- If applicable, an electronic copy of your business plan
- Your most recent credit report (pulled within the last 60 days)
- Any legal document relevant to your business
- If you are being sued, any court documents you have received about the matter
It may be helpful for you to also have access to:
- A personal budget
- Business financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss, start-up costs, cash flow statement)
- Personal/business tax returns
Last Reviewed: May 8, 2019