Volunteers of Legal Service (VOLS)
Who We Are
Volunteers of Legal Service (VOLS) provides free, civil legal services to low-income New Yorkers by partnering with law firms, companies, and community-based groups in all five boroughs of New York City. Our programs serve seniors, older veterans, small business owners, immigrant youth, unemployed workers, mothers in prison or jail, as well as children and their families.
How to Get Help
At this time we are offering remote services. Please call us at (212) 966-4400 or reach our specific programs:
- Small businesses/ VOLS Microenterprise Project: (347) 521-5729
- Seniors/ VOLS Elderly Project: (347) 521-5704
- Older Veterans/ VOLS Veterans Initiative: (347) 521-5725
- Immigrant Youth/ VOLS Immigration Project: (347) 521-5722
- Unemployed Workers/ VOLS Unemployed Workers Project: (347) 521-5735
You can also visit our website for additional information on specific projects.
Who We Serve
- New York City (all 5 NYC boroughs)
- Language(s) Spoken
- Hindi / हिन्दी
- Mandarin Chinese / 简体中文
- Russian / Pусский
- Spanish / Español
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?