Church World Service - Immigration and Refugee Program
Who We Are
Who We Serve
- Bronx County
- Kings (Brooklyn) County
- New York (Manhattan) County
- New York City (all 5 NYC boroughs)
- Queens County
- Richmond (Staten Island) County
- Income Guidelines
There is no income requirement.
There is an intake fee of $50. Sliding fee scale and fee waiver are available for those who qualify.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- 475 Riverside Dr. (map)Suite 700New York, NY 10115
- Phone Number
- (212) 870-2814
Appointments are set for Wednesdays and Thursdays only.
Call for an appointment. This phone number is a hotline. Leave a message regarding your problem and the type of immigration assistance you need. CWS returns calls on Friday.