Disability Rights New York
Who We Are
Disability Rights New York provides protection and advocacy services for persons with disabilities. We have offices in Albany, Brooklyn, and Rochester.
725 Broadway, Suite 450
Albany, New York 12207
25 Chapel Street, Suite 1005
Brooklyn, New York 11201
44 Exchange Blvd, Suite 110
Rochester, New York 14614
How to Get Help
We are offering remote services via:
- Phone: (518) 432-7861, or Toll Free to: 1 (800) 993-8982
- TTY: (518) 512-3448
- Email: email@example.com
- Online intake system here: https://www.drny.org/intake.php
Our intake includes Spanish speaking staff.
Who We Serve
- Circumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
For help, you must be a person with a disability.
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials
- Description of Services
We can also provide referrals.
- Emergency Instructions
We try to respond as soon as possible to emergencies.