Empire Justice Center - Long Island
Who We Are
Empire Justice is one of the only statewide, multi-issue, multi-strategy non-profit law firm focused on changing the "systems" within which poor and low income families live.
How to Get Help
We are offering remote services. Please call (631) 650-2306 for help during our regular business hours, Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Voicemails are checked daily and will be returned. You may also visit our website here.
Who We Serve
- Nassau County
- Suffolk County
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Circumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
We can provide interpretation for any language via Language Line.
- Income Guidelines
Cases are taken above the basic income eligibility level if they are civil rights cases where we have grant funding that is not dependent on income.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials